How to Enter
Submissions must be emailed to: shimmymob(at)gmail.com
Incomplete entries will not be considered.
The winner(s) will receive full acknowledgment on the Shimmy Mob website for one full year and will have free registration for the Saturday May 11, 2019 Shimmy Mob worldwide event.
We do appreciate any comment or suggestion that you may have to help make the contest run more smoothly.
The contest ends on Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
This Contest is conducted by Shimmy Mob (the "Sponsors") and is open to all. Note that entrants under the age of 13 years require the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
All information provided by the entrant must be complete and accurate.
Terms & conditions:
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsors, made at their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
- Sponsors are not responsible for late, delayed, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, destroyed, corrupted or incomplete entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsors, will not be acknowledged as received and in no case shall be returned to the entrant or sender.
- Choreography: By submitting an entry, entrants thereby represent and warrant that the submitted work or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and the entrants the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to the contest Sponsors herein, including but not limited to, all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- The contest Sponsors are not liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
- All entries submitted will be considered for the official Shimmy Mob 2019 final choreography.
- By entering the Contest, all entrants, - (those under the age of majority, his/her parent or legal guardian), consent to the use of their name, address (city and province) and/or likeness, without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity or advertising carried out by the Sponsors relating to the contest.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the contest Sponsors may deem appropriate.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of contest Sponsors personnel. The contest Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The contest Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and contest Sponsors decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the contest Sponsors, the contest Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the contest Sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the contest Sponsors and are final. The contest Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion.
- By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the contest Sponsors, and their employees and agents, their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
- By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release the contest Sponsors, its advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the contest.
- The contest Sponsorsreserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the contest Sponsors shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any work submitted by the entrant, and may, in their sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any work that the entrant submits.
The Shimmy Mob contest winner will have his/her choreography credits announced and listed on the Official website. The Shimmy Mob 2019 contest winner will receive full acknowledgement and listing for one full year on the Shimmy Mob website with direct links to winner's website.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.